- Preheat oven to 450°F with 2 baking sheets inside.
- Wash the tomatoes and slice very thinly. Rinse and dry the arugula.
- Roll out the balls of pizza dough onto baking paper. Cover with overlapping slices of tomato and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the oregano and pine nuts and then the spicy olive oil.
- Slide the pizzas on the baking paper onto the hot baking sheets and place in the oven for 15 minutes. Cover each pizza with a handful of arugula just before serving.
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 balls of pizza dough
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/8 cup dried oregano
- 6 tomatoes (San Marzano plum)
- 1/8 cup olive oil (with chili pepper)